Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

78 days LEFT!



Wow, masa berlalu cepat sekali yah ~ Now, 78 days left ! PMR is around da CORNER yaw but sy blum prepare lgi nie . From now, i need to force my self to STUDY and rjin2 buat Latihan Math,Sc anD gEO.. Subject yang sya slalu FAIL ! I hope I can get A for that subject yg sya slalu sya Fail . AMEN ! Then i need to kurangkan main2 dan Ketawa mcm urng gila . I need to be serious while im in the class and FOKUS when the teacher Teach !

p/s: STUDY SMART NOT STUDY HARD! 

by ALISIA JAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment