Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I need to BURN FAT NOW !

HELLO READRES, 

yeah ! Today went out with agnes and nelly to Tasik, Likas .  approximately 4 pm chaw from house then waiting agnes lgi . About 2 minutes, im waiting agnes then we walking out from the housing. Take 15 minutes to arrive at Tasik. After reached at nelly housing, we berhenti kjap waiting nelly to got off from her house. Finally , we arrived at TASIK. Actually, i did not jog pun coz lazyy pla tiba2 bhaa . we only do some excersie. Hihi ..  at least ada bhaa .
me and agnes:)
About 5 something, we decided to call it a day. so? we walking going home. Then, nelly stop at her house. only me and agnes left . as usual, we take buss coz mlass maw jalan kaki bhaa. pdahal dkat jak rumah bhaa . as we arrive, agness ask me whether maw play badminton or not? then i say Yes. so, i naik p rumah skjap to take raket then turun blikk . Thenn, we playy lar bhaa ! i think i burn some fat . mybe? Im not sure .. Better playing Badminton than stay at home . Make me FAT coz ingt maw MAKAN . Hihi ..

me and agnes:)


That's all for today:) What a day!
P/S: sorry for bad plus broken english. wink*

by ALISIA JAMES










No comments:

Post a Comment