Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

PMR is over !


Dear readers,
Finally, i'm freedom from being stress all the time . Thank god for make me stay strong to face all this trials . hope can get straight 'A'. amen! same goes to my friends !


Happy Face:)

Now, i'm done with my PMR. wish my result get straight 'A'. 2 years from now, i will sitting the big EXAM that is SPM ! The spm will be my future.

By ALISIA JAMES 

No comments:

Post a Comment