Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Just love wedding

Hye Readers,
Having so much fun at ERNA sister wedding. Btw, thanks 4 invite us . Really love the food so much. Sorry no present to your sister coz i didn't plan going to ur sister weeding but agnes force me to go there so just go jak lar. Erna sister look so beautiful today&loving so much the theme. Purple colour is the theme for erna sister wedding.Lazy want to talk to much so
let me summarize the story:
1. Take bath
2. go find a suitable dress for me to wear&curl my hair today. Fyi, for the first time i wearing dress for coming to wedding . usually, i only wearing t-shirt&skinny jeans. i look ladies Today. hihi~
3. Waiting nelly car at bus stop
4. Nelly mum send us to sib church,Likas. Thanks aunty
5. Arrive at church. It supposed start at 1 pm but got some probelm. so the wedding start at 2.30pm
6. About 4 something the wedding at chruch finished.
7. Then, we all going to sib Hall for eating. We all like vip bcoz Duduk Meja SPECIAL. Thank to erna
8. Snap picture with the 'PENGATIN'.
9. I'm Home.




p/s: sorry the picture of us msih di Camera sandy. Later upload:) Thank you ERNA JIMMY and Congratulation to ivy&stewart:)

That's all for today:)
By ALISIA JAMES




No comments:

Post a Comment