Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kasih sayang Resort

Hye Wolrd. i think this is my 2nd entry for 2011. i have no time to update my blog. yeaah, yesterday me,sista,pica went to puncak Kasih sayang resort. we went there coz want to do some photoshoot. The view from there to KK very nice. it's like im in RANAU. So cold yaww~. so guys, if u got time u can go there.
here got some picture of us at Kasih sayang Resort.





No comments:

Post a Comment