Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Friday, March 16, 2012

i miss you a lot today.


hai people. This is my fifth day holiday. i have 2 days left then i have to go back my routine. going to school,study,late pulang&wake up early.

okay. Back to title. Since my boyfie continue his study at PERAK,we have no chance to meet&date together. On 28.12.2011 was our last date together. we only outing together for 3 times only. so kecian? i miss to see your face and watch movie together. Rindu giler dengan awak nie. Long distance memang macam tu. tak pa, saye terima ujian nie. hihi. SAYA MEREPEK SANGAT. kbyeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment