Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello september . PMR is around the corner so get READY !

Today is  1st of september . 33 days more to go before the big examm that is PMR. OH MY goshhh, we only get 2 another weekss to revision all the subject after hari raya. I don't think i can remember all the subject that i have learnt ow . so,just get ready lor :) hopefully, i can remember lar . Then, math is killing me. Im still not remember the formula that i have to memorise. oh god, please help me yah:) i try my best to get A for every subject ! wish me luck and pray for me yah :) AMEN!

     P/S: GOOD LUCK TO ALL PMR VICTIM.

by ALISIA JAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment