Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Friday, September 3, 2010

2 weeks:)

First of all, i wanna to say is Happy holiday & happy raya to my classmate. anybody got open house? don't  forget invite me yah. Im waiting for kmu smua call .btw, don't forget to study yah .Jangan ingat enjoy jak coz we only got 2 weekss niee after hari raya then the PMR is coming bhaaa ! 




Happy Holiday&Happy Eid

Secondly, kerja rumah? not to muchhh juga , yeah ! Nsib lar but we need to revision juga niee. math paper 1? im still not okay with math paper 1 but paper 2 already got improvement mahh . while the rest okay lar juga but im still worry about my geo and kh bhaaa . macam mana tu ar? Saya Risauu ow. 

- Sorry for my bad and broken english, maklum lar, not so good bha Bi sya nie.-

By ALISIA JAMES





No comments:

Post a Comment