Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nothing to do yaw:)

Hi readerss,
hell yeah! since all the school holiday many people going kampung and celebrate the hari raya but me? me only at home and nothing to do . i feel like '  Berada di PENJARA' but never mind kn . since the pmr exam is coming so i decided stay at home only and study,study,study until my head like crazy. stress out ! The pmr exam make me say OMG, pleasee hellp meee !


Focus:)


btw, the pmr exam on 5 october 2010 . so, now we only got 22 days more to go . need to push my self to study and never got bored until the BIG exam over! i hope god with me when i am sitting for the PMR EXAMINATIONS.

  * sorry if i am wasting your time . Peace :)
by ALISIA JAMES !

No comments:

Post a Comment