Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New background !

Hye Readers,
How are you?  I'm fine here. Now i'm done with my background. I'm change my background to colour purple. Love it so much ! nice ryte?  add some picture for the background .

That's the picture for my BACKGROUND:)

 Since PMR is over, mybe i will update my blog everyday if got any hot story or story about myself. 
Oh no ! the "Tilam" call me already ! okay, i have to go now guys. it's time to hit the sack. btw, Good night world and have a wonderful dream about your Husband in future.

 by ALISIA JAMES

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha ~ what ? husband in the future ?? that's look like u were so desprete ow .. hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nely: haih ! ssh sya maw ckp niee nel . mmg desprete nie syaa . tdk bha ! sya sja2 jak bha tu.
    suey: i'm not sure . haaha

    ReplyDelete