Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Friday, November 26, 2010

"Tag "


Aleeza

Hye readers,
Good morning rise and shine . so yeah, i have been tagged:) Thank you ALEEZA !

Horaayyyy


as always each award that we have the question and we need to answer the question

Give one name for me :
ALeeza

speech to aleeza:
Thank you so much . you ARE the best !

give six 6 favorite artists/ groups/ singers you interest:
1. simple plan
2. good charlote
3. Kate perry
4. Vierra
5. Miley cyrus
6. John Mayer

so this award  i give to my Darlink, SURAIDAH SUNIL !

by ALISIA JAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment