Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

i love holiday so much:)



wassup guyss ! how are you? i'm fine here . yeah, holiday is already start. since holiday start, i have been working at UPPERSTAR KK. Today is my 4th day work there. 1st day working there was FUN and SUPER TIRED. Btw, the salary is Waiting for us end of the month. Woitz, i can't wait . People at there very nice to us even me&eva is "NEW WORKERS". Sorry guys if i'm not update my blog. I have no time to update this is bcoz the store closed at 1.30 but if got customer we need  to wait them until they go out from the store. Then we need to do closing job. Super tired ryte? btw, this is my first time working.Gain new  experience at there !

 p/s: i miss my late father so badly. Love you DAD :)
sorry for the bad plus broken english . Chaw . Bye Blog !

by ALISIA JAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment