Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My messy Table&Books

see my messy table? situ lar tempat sy menimba ilmu selama 16 tahun. Macam2 ada oh. Oat krunch also ada oh di mejaaa. everything lar baaa ada di meja stdy sy tu. btw, without this table i won't feel comfortable when im doing my homework&revision. love you messy Tableee. Oh table, you always in my Heart. Much Love from me. haha

1st book was chemistry. yeaah, i love to study about chemistry so much. even this subject susah sikit but im still love it. One thing seja lar, maw ingat tu equation. if you can hafal, im very sure you can answer the question very well. errrr? how about physic? im not into with physic but sometimes i suka juga lar e2 pun klau yg senang sejaa lar. Too much formula baa, dat's why i don't like physic. Chemistry is more easy than Physic.
Engineering drawing between Civil engineering? which subject do you like it? i lebih suka with Civil engineering than engineering drawing coz SAYA PALING LEMBAP DALAM MELUKIS-LUKIS NIE. Im so weaaaaak with lukisaan. i don't know why im so lembap dlam nie subject. ADDMATH? I hate this subject so much. Susah betul oh maw faham. asyik2 tido jaa dlam kelas addmath nie. Oh sejarah, susah sangat nak masuk otak stdy sejarah nie. btw, final exam is coming. Please get ready guys! now, im on my way to get ready for my FINAL EXAM!




No comments:

Post a Comment