Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Outing with my Gay Partner!

Oh yesterday! going out with Nellycea Nicha Anak Goloi. we were walking from Wawasan to Centre point then Kk plaza next to Wisma Merdeka Finally we arrived at SURIA SABAH. First company nelly bOught Sipek Mata then going to suria sabah. Having lunch with nelly at UPPERSTAR SURIA SABAH. Then round suria sabah Tiba2 pula jumpa sma admire sy. OHMYG! Look so Hensem boi with his baju formal. Doing Photoshoot at Sabah Local Art Building which is loacated infront of the SURIA SABAH. Then Pulang Rumah. The end ~

Spaghtie Bolognies&Malaysian Delight

Ice Lemon Tea&Vanila smoothie

with my Gay Partner,Nelly and me :)

Much Love,Alisia. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment