Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Celebrate Mirsya Birthdaaay!

Haaaaai. i know it's too late alraedy maw post pasal nie but saya maw possst juga. i have no time baa maw update this blogg. i just want to wish happy belated b'day to you DG MIRSYA AINA Known as Alisia friend in teknik Likas. i stop here. Malas maw merepek. You can see some of the picture that we have snap. Winkkssss!
Me,tyka,Mir&Fadz ~

Faz&Mir

tyka&Me

Partner in Crime!

Warisan Square~

c Rabbit!

Haaaaaaaaaii!

Kboxxx!

rawwwwwwkkk!

The girlsss!

Me&Fazz

cakeeee!
Much Love,ALISIA JAMES.xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment