Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello september!

Haai Babbbyyy!

Hello September,Goodbye August! Nothing much happened on August. Since its fasting month, we got 2 kali rehat. And you know what? the canteen jual "ABC" time bulan puasa. Hairan? maybe this is because how they attract the student went to canteen kan? Maaklum lar, tidak mahu Rugi? they also want Money even its fasting month. Since no more fasting, we need to back as usual already. No more 2nd Rehat sudah. Ugggh! so sadddd oh! No more ABC No more Soto No more Maggie! these food&drink we always bought when 2nd Rehat. i will miss this moment so much!

Since its september, exam is Coming. Ughhhh! Pressure! The final exam is on 20/9 until Habis Paper laaar. i don't know when the exam over. But after final exam, SPM EXCEL 2012 is Coming Jugaaa. Haiyaaa! Pressure again oh. i hope my addmath,Engineering drawing,physic&chemistry will get B+. Atleast i get 3A enough already tu. I hope my result better than then 1st exaam. so Baaaadddd!

P/s: I hope this month will give more luck to me& Pray for my Final exam and get the result with Flying Colour!

Much Love, Alisia James. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment