Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Friends.

Hai people. since this year it was my last year of"SCHOOL" i will come to school everyday for my future. well, this year i have to sit for SPM. i try my best to get  10straight A's. btw, i will miss my class,table,chair,making fun with my friends,laughing with friends,playing with them,practical about civil engineering,all my beloved teachers who had teach me. i will miss the teachers punish us,scold us,making with joking and laughing with the teachers.btw, i want to apologize to my friends for what i've done wrong to you. i know my "gaya" sangat jahat and my mulut so "PEDAS". So sorry. i hope you guys accept my apologize. i wish all 5pka2 and all my friends in Litech n SMP will get "RESULT YANG MALATUP" For SPM this year.  i will miss my friends so much when the High school ends.





















No comments:

Post a Comment