Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

saturday:(

Hai people. How are you? im fine as usual and getting fat. actually, i don't know what should i write. i have no idea what should i write. since i am a FORM 5 student, i was busy with school,homework,study and everything about school. No idea already oh. baaa. i end myl writting lar. Sorry, if my english is broken habis. K byeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment