Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hurt.

"YOU HURT ME"
 
Hye people. i feel like nothing. when i think back, some people who are closed to me hurting me so much. Especially, "The people" what i called them as my Bestfriends. you come to me when you in dark situation but when you in bright situation you don't come back to me. you make me feel i am not exist in this world. Kau FIKIR saya nie patung ka? What A friends nowadays. From now on, i will never believe "BESTFRIENDS FOREVER" exist. Mesti ada yang betray with" BFF"dia sendiri. you hurting me so much but i never "dendam" with you. okaay, i will act like nothing even you hurting me so much. Kbyeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment