Hai people. People used to call me "Leles". actually, Alisia James is my Name. i am getting old this year. Turning 17Teen years old. That's mean i am going to sit a big exam.Currently im taking Civil engineering studies at Litech secondary school,Likas. Proud to be sabahan. I believe everything happen for a reason. I am taken by MR.Oliver allexsius. Whatever happen to myself, i called it as a LIFE.

Monday, March 12, 2012

My life in 10 years.

Married:-

sigh*. what will happen to my life in 10 years? i should plan my life now. i already live in this world for 17 years. Thank you god for giving chance me to live. To my parents, thank you for take care me since i was born until now. Thank you for giving me shelter,foods&drinks,money,support,school and everything that my parents had given to me. i am so grateful live in this world. Thank you GOD&my BELOVED PARENTS.

2012. 17 years old. i am getting old this year. I did not realize that I grew up so fast. This year is my last year of  high school. oh no, i will miss my high school so much. This year also,i have to sit for SPM EXAMINATION. i am so scare because the SPM will determine my future whether i can go to "U" or "IPG". i am so strees to think about this. dear god, please help me.


My life in 10 years? in my mind, maybe i already married with my special boy and have 4 kids maybe. Maybe my dream become teacher or engineer will be achieved. i hope sooo. Haha. SAYA MEREPEK...
 Kbyeeee :-

No comments:

Post a Comment